Dear AETM Members,
With the recent AETM Conference held at UWA in November, we have voted and welcomed in new members to help volunteer their support towards the AETM committee for 2017.
New AETM Committee
- Scott Doyle – Monash University (President)
- Emerson Pratt – University of Otago (Vice President)
- Ian Case – Curtain University (Treasurer)
- Jess Hollis – University of Canterbury (Secretary)
- Gary Gulliford – James Cook University
- Nathan Gardiner – University of Canterbury
- Scott Dukeson – University of the Sunshine Coast
- David Patterson – Central Queensland University
- Mirsad Vojnikovich – University of Technology Sydney
- Andrew Bruce – Te Papa Museum
- Jared Walley – Deakin University
- Richard Hallam – Victoria University Wellington
We would like to thank our outgoing members for the incredible support they have given to the AETM community. A special note also to Terry Coe and Kathy Grattan for their tireless service they have given to the committee to help make AETM what it is today. We wish all of them well with their new endeavours.
These are exciting times for AETM as much new ground has already been laid, and we look forward to the continued growth of the association for our members along with the new committee members.