Date: Friday 12th May 2017
Time: 1pm Sydney, Melbourne Time
In just one hour, you can learn something new to apply on-the-job, even boost your career — and all for free. Hurry, and register yourself and your whole team for the upcoming webinars.
About this webinar:
Math can be an issue for many people that are more than a few years out of school. Help conquer your math fears through demonstration of common AV calculations. This webinar will offer examples and shortcuts that can help you feel more comfortable with AV math as it relates to the CTS® certification.
1. Examine aspect ratio math to solve for height and width
2. Determine farthest viewer using content type
3. Estimate projector throw distance with regard to lensing
4. Apply the 150:1 rule to determine text legibility at a distance
5. Utilize simple shortcuts for Ohm’s Law calculations